Wednesday 8 June 2011

It's arrived...my book cover

The cover for my book has been finalised and I am so excited as this is a topic I feel so passionate about.

I choose the white bunny because sadly albino rabbits are the most experiemented on as they have very poor quality tear ducts, which means they can't wash away irritants with tears like humans can.

White tabbits are also the sign of cruelty free as many products that are not tested on animals and that do not test the ingredients on animals carry the logo.

The book is aimed at people from America, Canada and the UK and offers tips on how to live a kinder life. It will be on sale in these countries and others.



What do you think?

The book will be available in all good book shops and on Amazon. It will be published in 2012.

Thanks go to my publisher for being so patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment