Saturday 21 July 2012

Living Cruelty Free now available at iTunes


When I wrote Living Cruelty Free, I really wanted it to reach as many people as possible because I firmly believe that with the small changes me make we can all make the world a more compassionate place. So, I'm delighted that Living Cruelty Free is now available to buy at iTunes

It's available on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.

Here are some things I want people to know about the book -
  1. It's not just aimed at vegetarians and vegans. I see it as the perfect book for vegetarians and vegans to give to their family and friends to help them understand why they are vegetarian or vegan. I wish a book like this had been available to me when I went veggie at the age of 13.
  2. The book looks at human rights to and how we can help our fellow human beings.
  3. There's a big section on the hidden nasties in foods that not only vegetarians will find unpalatable. Things like bugs in sweets/candies and animal bone and muscle in desserts.
  4. The message is that there are small changes we can all make to what we buy and what we eat that will make a real difference to our fellow humans and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment